Thursday, August 27, 2009

Alan Goodriche SCAM ALERT

Beware of any emails from Alan Goodriche irevmarketing@aol.com

I decided to write this blog after a conversation I had with a PPC and SEO scammer yesterday. If you get an email with NO COMPANY NAME, NO PHONE NUMBER, NO ADDRESS then 99.99999999 its a scam fokes. No SEO company will guarantee top posistions on a search engine and if they are they are LYING!!!!

The BS about Alan Goodriche and scams like this is all they have to do is change thier name and email address and bam they are someone else... but I have a large net of email address's so we will catch more of these guys and publish thier domains and so forth.

Here is my conversation below, I dont know how many of you do business with companies that have employees that call customers or potential customers "pussy", "fucking moron", "stupid fuciing moron" and "Motherfucer" (yes that is the way he spelled it)...

Hey Alan, My partner Dani forwarded me your email and it looked promising till I looked into it some more. This is why your a scam:Putting sites on Google, Yahoo, Bing and so forth by PPC isnt really SEO. Its PPC so your really not doing anything great and who knows what mark up above and beyond industry standard you are taking. "Our corporation professionally develops, implements and manages > Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter accounts, > enabling clients to maximize Internet advertising results while > saving time and money. Proper setup and management of these complex, > confusing and time consuming programs will likely make the > difference between your success or failure. Working with us ensures > that all components of these powerful programs are effectively > implemented and optimized from the start. Our full-service solution > enables you to focus on your core business while we attain the best > possible results from your online advertising campaigns." Like i said, all you do is ppc... If you were so good at it you would be number one to three on http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=ppc&rlz=1R2GGIT_en&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10 or http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1R2GGIT_en&q=pay+per+click+advertising&aq=0&oq=pay+per+click&aqi=g10If you were with a publicly traded company why wouldnt you put it in your email, you have no company listed, no address, no phone number and so forth. Your email is @aol.com, if you were with this said company your email would be something like alan@saidcompany.com, everyone I know from major companies trying to solicit business uses thier company email.IrevMarketing - Doing a google search http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Irev+Marketing&rlz=1R2GGIT_en&aq=f&oq=&aqi= this dosent exist. So if you do work for a major comapny what is the company that you work for?Your name - Alan Goodriche - while that might be your real name, you might want to consider using a different name. Googleing your name and finding negative spam reports such as http://bradwaltersblog.com/page/2 dosent help your cause or if you are that good if I would put up alot of dummy sites showing how "good" you are and knocking down all the negative ones. I am sure your scam works on alot of people otherwise you wouldnt be doing it. Just sad, but you have to live with it. I really dont need you to answer me back with all your bs mumbo jumbo. All I am doing is pointing out the mistakes in your spam email so that you can fix them when you go after other fish. All you need to do is make a fake company name, add some fake testimonials, add some fake big name clients, send your email from that website you built, get rid of the negative stuff on the web about you or change your name, get a phone line to talk to customers (of you speak english), and I am sure that your conversion rates for your emails you send out will go higher. Good Luck

Alan Repiled -
You counldn't be more wrong!!!!!!! Good luck with everything!!
Best Regards,
Alan Goodriche

I replied -
Lol, your one line answer says it all. I would rather be wrong then be scammed by someone like you...and hate to tell you Im not wrong...been in the business along time... Sorry. Good luck ripping people off.

Alan Goodriche fired back -

You know what pussy? You are a complete fucking idiot. My company is a subsidiary of Google you fucking moron. The only reason i wont give you our real name is because it never fails every month or so i get some hater that makes a quarter of the amount of income i do. . MY company is a publicly traded company. Do you know what that means motherfucer? I dont put our publicly traded name on bulk emails for obvious reasons you stupid fuciing moron use the tiny brain and figure it out.. My company does not even know how I get leads. I will admit however point five is a valid one. I am man enough to admit when i am wrong and you have no clue who you are talking to and it will remain that way. You know how i get most people like you to shut up? I send them a copy of my paycheck stub. My year to date is over $60,000. If you are so good at what you do lets play a little game i like to play with jackasses. Its called big check takes little check. You send me your recent paystub and I do the same. The winner gets whatever the losers check was written for. If you dont want to play my game do bother emailing me again.
Best Regards,
Alan Goodriche

After laughing for a while I answered -

Wow, you must be a great business man with that grasp of the English language you have there. “The only reason i wont give you our real name is because it never fails every month or so i get some hater that makes a quarter of the amount of income i do.” This sentence didn’t even make sense. Yes I do know what publicly traded company means and maybe one day when you grow up you can work for one but for now you don’t. I know that and you know that. Otherwise instead of trying to use big words like “pussy” and having no idea how to spell “motherfucer” you would have said this is where I work to try and show that you do work there, instead you sit there and just say…”Do you know what that means”,

“You don’t put publicly traded name on bulk emails for obvious reasons”, why…because A) your scamming people and B) you don’t work for one, but hey its cool. When visa or mastercard sends out huge bulk mail, or pizza hut does they put their company on there..beacuse they are reputable and you or this imaginary company isn’t. I wasn’t trying to fight with you; I was just letting you know better ways to get higher conversions for your scam its no big deal if you don’t want help I understand. Not only is point 5 valid all my points are valid, but like I said I have no desire to fight I was just telling you a better way to do things.

Lol, as far as your paystub game, well the first thing is unlike you I don’t “work for someone” I own part of the company I handle the most, I am partners in another company, and third of all I have my own consulting firm. I work 100% by word of mouth, I don’t advertise I don’t send out “bulk emails” sorry that you have to do all that. I would be happy to go pay stub to pay stub with you, because I do make a lot more then 90k a year, but we all know that all you have to do is photo shop the stubs to show whatever in the world you want it to show so its really kind of BS and I really don’t care what you make. My thing was if you work for this big company, what is the company it’s plain and simple. If your going to say you work for a fortune 500 company, and your clients are fortune 500 companies then who can I contact to verify it and see if they were happy with your services? Its not trying to be insulting, it’s just if I wanted to use you, I would want to check your references as well as some of the big companies you work with.

But listen honestly, 99.99% of all business on the web have no clue whatsoever of how to do SEO or even build out a site. I’m sure with every bulk email batch you send out there are some people like me who understand the web and who understand what you’re doing. Its no be deal, I have no desire to deal with those types of bottom end clients that bulk emailing’s bring I don’t want to hand hold or deal with their little 100 a month campaigns. To me all I was saying that someone like me or a bigger fish would want to see some more meat and potatoes in your email, but if you’re going after people in bulk then I guess it doesn’t matter. Shit people still believe that someone has 25 mil for them in a foreign country so I guess they fall for anything, but I really don’t see someone at time Sony or Time Warner going oh this email looks legit there is no company name, no address, no references, no phone number, his name has bad things on it when I look it up…well dam lets use them for seo but I do see some guy who just opened his little shop and that happens to be his first email going, I will spend 100 a month or so.

I really wish you the best of luck, mine is just one opinion. Shouldn’t really mean much to you anyway, plus I am a firm believer in Organic vs PPC, to me the web is a living breathing entity and will always chose organic over ppc (video or otherwise) .

But if you take one thing out of my email, let it be number 5 (change your name or use organic seo to get the negative stuff about you gone

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Talk/thread?tid=0568fc977587b84d&hl=ena company claiming to represent Google has sent me threats when I pointed out they were spamming me, (this comes up first on yahoo and bing when you type in your name) Have a good day.

Out of all this Alan Goodriche's only response to me was......

Bulk Email is Illegal.

Best Regards,
Alan Goodriche

LOL, So my last response to him....after he had already told me that he gets his leads from "bulk mail".....

Lol, well then it shows once again I am correct because in your own words... "I dont put our publicly traded name on bulk emails for obvious reasons you stupid fuciing moron use the tiny brain and figure it out"
Don’t worry I wont tell anyone you bulk email, besides I don’t even know this imaginary company you supposedly work for. :)


ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE - IF THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER, NO ADDRESS, NO COMPANY NAME, If thier email address is a @aol @hotmail @yahoo then 99.99% they are a fake. A real SEO Company would use thier company name in a email.

No comments:

Post a Comment